On the road connecting Sony World Signal to Jakkasandra (Koramangala I Block). When you come from Sony World signal, it is within the first few buildings on the right hand side. The restaurant is above Reliance Jewels. There are three restaurants on the same building (Great Indian Thali, El Tablao, and Barbercue Factory).
- Good authentic Mexican food
- Fairly extensive wine menu (though we didn’t order any)
- Menu is found here -> [link]
- Good service
- Food arrived super quick from the kitchen
- Reasonably priced
- Awesome location
- The ambience could be much better. It is exotic cuisine, and good food at that. It would heighten the experience so much more, if the ambience is spruced up.
- Not too well lit. Seems to be forcibly pushed into the fine-dining-ambience-template !
- Most Mexican restaurants that I have eaten (in the US) are loud and raucous and bright.