When it comes to food, the wife and I are both passionate and adventurous. So R came up with this brilliant idea last weekend – Pav Bhaji Pasta.
Click on images for larger pics
1. Cook pasta the usual way (boil in water with a few drops of olive oil and salt until Pasta is cooked and soft).
2. Make Pav Bhaji the way you like (or just google for Pav Bhaji Recipe)
3. While the Pav Bhaji is simmering, add the pasta, and toss.
4. Garnish with grated cucumber, finely cut coriander (or whatever entices you).
5. Optionally add grated cheese.