Totally unplanned concert. Today was supposed to be a day of rest for me. But then, amma realized that, Mambalam Sisters were singing in PSBB school (KK Nagar). Too close to miss. In a way, I think I am thankful that we did not miss it. Awesome concert.
- Went a little late.
- Awesome concert.
- Trivia – Father – Ganjira – Two daughters singing, and third daughter on the violin – it was a whole family singing.
- They sang the thirupugazh of the day – very traditional – I like it.
- It has been a long time since I heard Chalamelara.
- Main ghana ragam was Sankarabharanam – Akshaya Linga (today was Arudhra Darshanam).
- Begabaro was a nice fast paced composition.
- Manu pugazh Kosalaithan – a nice lullaby put everybody into a swaying mood (yes – the kknagar mami’s also sway!)
PS: I leave back to Bangalore tomorrow late night 11PM Volvo – There is a decision that still needs to be taken for tomorrow – TVSankaranarayanan at Gorodia School (or) Sanjay Subramanyam at PSBB KKNagar school