Have heard a lot about the Dhaba next to the Gurudwara in Ulsoor. So went there today. The name said ‘Garam Naram Dhaba’. I have heard about it only as Bobby-da-dhaba. (Not sure if they changed the name !). My review about the dhaba below:
- Decent Parathas – with the customary dollop of butter on top
- Rajma Chawal was so-so.
- Chilly Panner Veg was also so-so.
- Lassi was very diluted (compared to the lassi you get in North India)
- Ambience – it is inside a room – so not so dhaba-like. Furniture is very dhaba-like. Moulded tables and chairs.
- Service – relatively fast – but the starter and the food arrived at the same time.